To assist business owners in the face of increasing demands relating to statutory compliance, our specialist team at Swinburne Maddison offer a bespoke package of company secretarial services whereby we can attend to issues of compliance and good housekeeping to free up the time of directors; enabling you to focus on the day to day running of your company.
What we do:
Our Company Secretarial Service includes the following:
- Filing an annual confirmation statement;
- Attending to basic corporate governance housekeeping tasks including:
- preparing minutes and completing the appropriate filings in respect of director appointments and resignations;
- variations to accounting reference dates;
- changes to the registered office; and
- changes to the company name.
- If required, maintaining a group structure chart.
- Maintaining each company’s statutory registers in respect of routine transactions, including the PSC register.
If you would like to discuss how our services can benefit your company in further detail please feel free to contact our Corporate team members, Alex Wilby at email@example.com or Ellie Bradshaw at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request a call back