We are delighted to announce that we have been named by The Legal 500 as one of the region’s top scoring firms for client service in 2020.
The Legal 500 Client Service Survey is the largest and most comprehensive survey of client satisfaction ever conducted of the UK legal market with more than 150,000 clients contacted to access their views on the service they have received from law firms.
Service excellence is at the heart of everything we do at Swinburne Maddison so it makes us immensely proud to know that it is our clients themselves who have singled us out for this recognition.
Whether we are acting for a large multi-national company, a local authority or a private individual, every instruction is specifically tailored to the needs of that particular client and every engagement is treated with the same level of importance. Here are just some of the testimonials which were provided by our clients in the 2020 Legal 500 Client Service Survey:-
- ‘The lawyers at Swinburne Maddison have integrity, complete understanding of the complex context in which clients operate and the ability to respond quickly and clearly to any issue that is presented to them.’
- ‘Staff are proactive, not reactive. They are efficient, knowledgeable and give information with understanding and composure, making it easy to understand.’
- ‘The team is thoroughly professional and utterly reliable and takes a client-centred approach.’
- ‘Swinburne Maddison has clearly considered every aspect of how its practice is run, as a result, every member of the practice team is welcoming, helpful and understanding.’
- ‘The team are knowledgeable and friendly and go the extra mile to provide an excellent service.’
During this time of great uncertainty, it is more important to us than ever that all of our clients feel fully supported and able to rely upon us to deliver a professional and responsive service, whatever their legal needs. Our well-established agile working programme allows us to do this, with representatives from all of our teams working remotely during the temporary closure of our Aykley Heads office.
For all new enquiries, please contact our office number on 0191 384 2441 and you will be redirected to a member of our team who can provide further assistance.