We are committed to providing a high-quality legal service and to dealing with all our clients fairly. We acknowledge that we may not always get it right so if something has gone wrong, including in relation to the bill, we need you to tell us.
You can contact us in writing (by letter or email) addressed to Jonathan Moreland, our client care partner, at:
Aykley Heads Business Centre
Please note that we do not accept complaints via fax, through our website or through social media.
1. To help us to understand your complaint, and in order that we do not miss anything, please tell us:
2. If you require any help in making your complaint we will try to help you.
If you are still unsatisfied, you can contact The Legal Ombudsman about your complaint. For further information, you should contact the Legal Ombudsman on 0300 555 0333 or at email@example.com or at The Legal Ombudsman:
PO Box 6806
1. You must usually refer your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman within 6 months of our final written response to your complaint and within 6 years of the act or omission about which you are complaining (or within 3 years of you becoming aware of it). Further details are available on the website: www.legalombudsman.org.uk.
2. Alternative complaints bodies (such as Ombudsman Services, ProMediate and Small Claims Mediation) exist which are competent to deal with complaints about legal services should both you and our firm wish to use such a scheme. We have however, chosen not to adopt an ADR process. If, therefore, you wish to complain further, you should contact the Legal Ombudsman.
1. We will not charge you for handling your complaint.
2. Please note that if we have issued a bill for work done on the matter, and all or some of the bill is not paid, we may be entitled to charge interest on the amount standing.
3. The Legal Ombudsman service is free of charge.